We offer discount car rental, car hire in all major cities of Zimbabwe
Shop, Compare & Save on Car Rental in Zimbabwe
The Zimbabwe Car Rental Guide is a one stop car hire specialist for Zimbabwe.
We display the rates from most leading Zimbabwe car rental agencies and let you choose your car and book in real-time. Decide yourself who to book with after comparing the rates and fleet options of the local car rentals.
Hire a Car and Tour Zimbabwe in Style
Zimbabwe is a landlocked nation situated in the southern region of Africa. Its neighboring countries are Botswana to the southeast, Mozambique to the east and South Africa to the south. The capital city of Zimbabwe is Harare, and it got its independence in the year 1980.the people of Zimbabwe speak three main languages; shona, English and Ndebele. More to that, the country has numerous tourists attraction sites and it welcomes people from all over the world.
Places to visit while in Zimbabwe
- Harare-this is a beautiful city located on the central plateau of the country. This city has modern buildings and many gardens as well as parks. Along the streets, there are beautiful trees as well as flowers providing a cool climate.
- Victoria Falls-the Victoria Falls is located in Matabeleland north. On the eastern side of Victoria Falls is Matabeleland while on the southern part is river Zambezi.
- Lake Kariba-this is a big lake located on River Zambezi in kariba. It has a number of islands such as Chikanka, Sekula and Chete Island. Lake Kariba is a very exceptional place with terrific natural beauty. The climate in this area is normally hot with two seasons; the cold which are normally very cold and the hot seasons on the other hand, happen to be really hot.
- Bulawayo-this city is located on the south eastern part of Zimbabwe. It is the second biggest city in Zimbabwe and it has a population of averagely 707,000 people.
- Hwange national park-this is the biggest game reserve in the southern part of Zimbabwe. It is situated between Victoria Falls and Bulawayo.
- The eastern highlands-these are a variety of mountains in the eastern part of Zimbabwe shaping a natural wall with Mozambique. It has got three groups of mountains; the Chimanimani, Bvumba and the Nyanga. If you want to tour all these wonderful places, you need the services of car rental companies.
Means of transport in Zimbabwe
There are numerous means of transport that one can use in order to explore this land. Some of the modes of transport include buses, planes, trains, taxis, but the best means of transport that one can use is car rental. Car hire is arguably the best way to fully explore Zimbabwe.
You can access car hire services at the airport or from the city. From the numerous car rental companies, you can easily find cheap car hire services that are going to be economical for you.
Car rental in Zimbabwe
In order to qualify for the car hire services, you must be 23 of age and possess a driver’s license that is valid for at least 2 years.
When at the car rental company ensure that you:
- Produce your driver’s license and have your credit cards
- Go through the rental agreement carefully and understand every detail including the insurance bit of it.
The other thing that you need to ascertain is the condition of the car you hire. It should be in perfect mechanical condition.
The Zimbabwe Car Rental Guide deals with all major car rental companies and negotiates with the local agencies in Zimbabwe to offer the best car rental rates and service for all locations in Zimbabwe. This way our clients know they will always receive the best rate and service for their rental car in Zimbabwe. In 3 minutes you can compare our rates and book your car rental in Zimbabwe while you will find out that we are usually a lot less expensive then booking with the agencies direct.
So make a quote and save up to 50% on car rental in Zimbabwe
We offer the following Zimbabwe car rental locations
- Bulawayo Airport
- Harare Airport
- Hwange National Park Airport
- Kariba Airport
- Victoria Falls Airport
- Bulawayo Downtown
- Harare Downtown